A high-visibility promotional opportunity in the center of the City, the Whiteside Park Information Kiosk is on the heavily traveled corner of Sheridan Street and 9th Ave East!
Whiteside Park is home to many large events in Ely including the Winter Festival, 4th of July Parade & Festivities, Blueberry Arts Festival, and the Harvest Moon Festival to name a few. Many of these annual events draw upwards of 25,000 visitors to the area.
Sponsor a large display panel by the month and sponsor an information panel for the full year!
- Annual Sponsorship for the 10.5″ W x 12.5″ H Full Color Panels is now only $195
Ad panel changes may be switched out at any time throughout the year for $75 per change. (Includes design)
- Monthly Sponsorship for the Large 33.25″ W x 29.75″ H Full Color Panels is $495
Monthly Sponsorship Ads may not run for two consecutive months in order to keep the Kiosk engaging and appealing. Additional Monthly Sponsorships with new designs may be reserved at $495/month.
Revenue from this kiosk is invested into current and future projects of Incredible Ely, including
- Downtown beautification, flower baskets, banners, benches, bike racks and more
- Downtown holiday decorations, evergreen garlands and holiday lighting on Sheridan and Chapman Streets
- Maintenance and additional kiosk locations on the Trezona Trail, Semer’s Beach Park, and the new Pocket Park